In my last update, I said I would be back to posting by June. June is here, and I am not quite ready to post. Last month ended up being very…interesting with life happening all around me. Why does life have to happen? I don’t know when I will be back to posting, as it depends on a number of factors, but here is what is on my plate at the moment:
- Finish editing the last four chapters of a book for Gabrielle over at Write for the King
- Finish learning the admin console for the forum website I have set up, since a free WordPress account does not allow plugins, which are necessary for a WordPress forum
- Finish working on pictures for each of my posts so far
- I might be able to get in touch with someone who does website design professionally and get him to help me on this stuff for free, in which case I will probably do a bit more work revamping both this and the forum website
- Overcoming a debilitating apathy that has been hanging over me for the past few months, which varies in intensity and has been fairly bad recently
I will also be working this around farm work for my parents and my summer job, but hopefully I will be able to overcome those time suckers enough to post at least once or twice a month.
For now, while you wait for me to make a real post, enjoy this video from Smarter Every Day: