This month, I finally got my first real content post since August posted! I also just went back through and edited it, cleaning it up a little, clarifying pieces, and adding a few bits, so that it now does a more effective job of communicating my ideas on the subject. You can find those revisions at the original post here.
In other news, I finally got the new logo finished and uploaded, so it should start showing up as a favicon soon, and my gravatar picture is now set to my new logo. It is designed in the form of a coat of arms, and reflects the fact that a Christian worldview is the key to unlock the mysteries of science. A big thank you to Timothy Schutz for helping me make the logo, and dealing with me as I reinvented the wheel of photoshop and literally had him create a padlock and skeleton key out of basic black and white shapes. My website improvement task for this month is to work the new logo into the rest of the pictures on the website.Once again, I have two science videos: one is just a standard science video about how engines work, but shown in a new way that is really pretty for all you pyromaniacs out there, and the other is a little bit of publicity for a podcast this guy is doing. Enjoy!